|0.2% x 4 creams||$64.00||$16.00|
|0.2% x 5 creams||$75.00||$15.00|
|0.2% x 6 creams||$84.00||$14.00|
|0.2% x 8 creams||$104.00||$13.00|
|0.2% x 10 creams||$120.00||$12.00|
|0.2% x 11 creams||$121.00||$11.00|
|0.2% x 15 creams||$150.00||$10.00|
|0.2% x 30 creams||$270.00||$9.00|
|0.2% x 40 creams||$320.00||$8.00|
Xylocaine cream (lidocaine ointment) is a unique topical formulation which has special property to make skin numb. It contains Lidocaine as active component. Xylocaine cream is also known as Lidocaine ointment. This amazing numbing ointment reduces itching and pain that caused due to some skin conditions like minor cuts, burns, eczema, insect stings etc. Lidocaine ointment is also useful in treating discomfort caused by hemorrhoids, anal fissures and itching around genital or rectal area. Xylocaine numbing cream works by blocking the nerve signals on your body.
Xylocaine cream as the name suggests used widely in tattoo parlors to make tattoo session painless and more productive. It helps to reduce the pain of tattooing or piercing of the needles.
It is made of Lidocaine as an active concentrate and hence known as Lidocaine tattoo numbing cream also. Xylocaine tattoo numbing cream is a local anesthetic of the skin. Thus it is used in many pain relief ointments and formulations to make them potent enough to abate pain caused due to surgical procedures or beautification processes. Xylocaine cream is also used in children to make them get injections properly.
Xylocaine tattoo numbing cream works by inhibiting the transmission of pain signals to the brain and thus post application of this Xylocaine cream numbing (Lidocaine ointment) one cannot feel pain or discomfort. Never cells are responsible for the transportation of signal from brain to various body parts and vice versa. This process is essential as because of this we can feel pain, discomfort and other feelings also. Xylocaine cream (Lidocaine ointment ) works by blocking the ionic fluxes which are important in initiation and conduction of impulse through the nerve cell. By suppressing these fluxes Xylocaine cream helps to reduce pain by giving a local anesthetic effect to the skin. Therefore it is widely used in tattoo parlous and in beauty salon where this Xylocaine cream which has Lidocaine ointment is used to make waxing, threading procedure painless and comfy.
The numbing effect of Lidocaine Ointment or Xylocaine cream remains at least for 2 to 4 hours. It can be applied again to keep the numbing effect for longer time. Topical Anesthetic cream is hot favorite amongst young generation because it makes tattoo session interesting and pain free.
Dosages of Xylocaine Cream-tattoo numbing cream
- Xylocaine cream can be used anywhere, anytime depending on your requirements. Medical advice is not needed but in case if you are using other skin topical formulations then consulting a doctor is a must.
- Before using this Xylocaine cream (Lidocaine ointment) wash and pet dry the affected area. After that spread a thin layer of this tattoo numbing cream on the body part.
- This procedure should be repeated 2 to 3 times a day or as directed by the doctor. For tattoo session, Xylocaine cream should be applied few minutes before tattooing.
- Post application of the Xylocaine cream waits for sometime till the area gets numbed.
- After applying Xylocaine cream (Lidocaine ointment) the area should be covered properly with waterproof clothing if you have been advised by your doctor to do so.
- In certain cases covering the area with cloth after applying this cream may augments risks of infection.
- If Xylocaine cream goes into your eyes wash them with plenty of water.
- After applying this tattoo numbing cream, wash your hands properly to avoid going it inside your body.
Side effects of Xylocaine Cream (Lidocaine Ointment)
Side effects and mediations are complementary to each other. It is quite normal to have mild adverse effects after applying Xylocaine cream. By showing side effects, body indicates that it is adjusting with the medication. This topical anesthetic cream is a topical Lidocaine ointment which can be applied on the skin to make it numb for desired duration of time. Individuals using Xylocaine cream may experience certain side effects which are mild in nature. These adverse effects are as follows:
- Gentle irritation
- Redness of the skin
- Swelling of the skin
- Numbness in the skin where Xylocaine cream is accidently applied
These are temperate side effects of Topical Anesthetic cream which goes away in matter of couple of days as body gets familiar to the active component, Lidocaine ointment.
Occasionally one might experience severe effects of Xylocaine cream. It happens vary rarely and proper medical help can make things better for the user. It may cause following severe side effects:
- Irregular heartbeats
- Blurred vision
As soon as you got any of these effects, stop using Xylocaine cream for tattoo numbing cream completely and seek medical help. These side effects occur rarely and with medical guidance one can get benefitted with Xylocaine cream.
Precautions of Xylocaine cream-Topical Aneshetic Cream
- Xylocaine cream may cause allergic reactions in some users and therefore one should tell his/her doctor about the same.
- Do not use Xylocaine cream to the broken or irritated skin. This Lidocaine ointment 5% should not be applied to sore skin to avoid further complications.
- If you have medical history of heart diseases or liver disorders then tell your doctor before using Xylocaine tattoo numbing cream.
- Use this Lidocaine ointment with caution and under medical surveillance in pregnancy.
- It is not known whether Xylocaine cream passes into the breast milk and thus breast feeding mothers should consult their doctors before using the drug.
- Xylocaine tattoo numbing cream should be use with caution in children as they are more prone to side effects.