Retin A Gel
- In Stock
|0.025% x 2 gels||$38.00||$19.00|
|0.025% x 5 gels||$85.00||$17.00|
|0.025% x 10 gels||$150.00||$15.00|
|0.025% x 20 gels||$240.00||$12.00|
|0.025% x 50 gels||$550.00||$11.00|
|0.025% x 70 gels||$700.00||$10.00|
|0.025% x 100 gels||$900.00||$9.00|
|0.05% x 2 gels||$40.00||$20.00|
|0.05% x 5 gels||$90.00||$18.00|
|0.05% x 10 gels||$160.00||$16.00|
|0.05% x 20 gels||$280.00||$14.00|
|0.05% x 30 gels||$650.00||$21.67|
|0.05% x 50 gels||$770.00||$15.40|
|0.05% x 100 gels||$1,000.00||$10.00|
Getting a flawless skin without any acne, blemishes, pimples, whiteheads and blackheads is the dream of every individual. Retin A Gel is the solution to these complications as this medicine is composed of the main element called tretinoin that belongs to the group of medicines called retinoids that functions by getting penetrated in the skin and removing the dead skin cells and developing the new cells for a flawless skin. Retin A Gel is approved by the Food and Drugs Administration of the U.S.A as a safe and effective treatment for skin treatment.
You can simply buy Retin A Gel from the online drugstore at an affordable price that is less than the market value of the medicine. Retin A Gel online is the best way to buy this medicine as it simply gets delivered at your doorstep in a matter of a few days. Retin A Gel is available in both gel and cream form that both can be purchased online at cheap costs. Online Retin A Gel is available in attractive discounts on the online drugstores. Buy Retin A Gel online and get a flawless skin without any blemishes and pimples.
Dosage of Retin A Gel
Retin A Gel comes in a gel like form that has to be applied on the pimple or acne affected areas. Before applying the medicine on the skin ensure that the face is clean. Wash or cleanse you face with a soap less facewash or cleanser and clean the skin dab dry before applying the gel on the skin. For application take a small pea size amount on the applicator, fingertip, or a gauze pad and apply in the affected carefully without getting in contact with the eyes. Ensure to keep your hands clean while applying the medicine as it may cause contamination and bacterial infection on the skin. It is suggested to use the applicator for applying on the skin. It is suggested to use the gel before bedtime as the medicine might stay longer. Apply this medicine as per doctors suggestion and feel the difference in your flawless skin with pimples, acne, blemishes, white heads, and black heads.
Side Effects of Retin A Gel
Every medicine comes with a set of side effects that might occur after applying the medicine. Following re side effects of this medicine the intensity of which might differ from individual to individual depending on the sensitivity of the skin.
- Skin redness
- Mild burning, or acne burst out may occur during the first 2-4 weeks of application.
If the above-mentioned side effects are worsened or do not fade away in a few days then it is recommended to visit the nearest doctor or the emergency center and get the medicine to get rid of the side effects.
Precautions of Retin A Gel
- Retin A Gel is meant for most of the skin types, but if your skin is extremely sensitive then it is recommended to use this medicine only after consulting the doctor or the skin might feel irritation.
- This gel like formulation is meant to apply only on extremal skin, it should not be applied inside the mouth or any other internal organ as it may lead to fatal effects.
- Do not apply this gel on skin that has cuts, scraped skin, sunburned area or if you are suffering from eczema.
- This skin treatment should not be applied on sensitive areas such as eyes. If this medicine meets the eyes then it is recommended to wash the eyes thoroughly with water. If you are experiencing reddening and itching in the eyes then visit the doctor immediately.
- If you are applying this medicine with hands then ensure to wash your hands after applying this medicine.
- This medicine starts showing its effects immediately as in the initial 2-4 weeks the pimples might erupt more than the normal as all the impurities are popped out from the skin.
- To get the best results of this medicine it is essential to apply on the affected area regularly for a suggested period so that the medicine gets healed.
- Before using Retin A Gel it is essential to consult the dermatologist as the dose of the medicine may be suggested on the skin types and the amount that needs to be applied.