Tips on successfully using Viagra
Planning to turn a new page in your relationship with Viagra? Sounds good! But are you equipped with the necessary information of the product and its appropriate use? Following are some important tips on successful use of the magical drug!
- Take your time to get charged: You need at least 30 to 45 minutes for the drug to start effectively working on your reproductive organs. So do not rush after taking the drug. Ideally take your first step towards foreplay 40 minutes after taking the drug.
- Sexual stimulation is mandatory: Viagra< by itself will not help you get erection if you do not have the inner urge or desire to have sex which is called sexual stimulation. The Patient Information Leaflet available at your local pharmacist clearly mentions that the drug does not have any effect on your hormones and as such cannot create the desire to have sex if you are not inclined for it. Viagra starts working only after you get perfectly stimulated for sexual intercourse.
- The right meal: Avoid having heavy and fatty meal before getting into sexual act. The reason being if you take heavy and fatty meal your body enzymes will get occupied in digesting that heavy food and the effect of drug will get diluted. This will consequently delay your erection. It is advisable to have light and low-fat meal if you require one before getting into sexual act under the influence of Viagra.
- Be patient with the drug: Now the important tip about Viagra is that the drug may not actually work for the first time with some men. This may not happen with every individual who takes Viagra for the first time. But with others it may require several attempts for Viagra to fully get into the man’s system and show its optimum effect. So users should be patient with the drug and give at least six attempts of therapy in order to achieve the desired erection results.
- Beware of fake drugs: Do not take Viagra decision in haste and end up buying drugs that can potentially ruin your health rather than doing any good to your sexual life. First take a proper prescription from your health expert who knows your medical history. Only he/she can guide you on taking the right Viagra in terms of strength. He/she may even decide whether or not you are eligible for the said drug. In order to take Viagra you should have sound cardio-vascular system and healthy lungs as a long sexual activity requires inherent strength and good amount of stamina. People with weak heart condition, high or low blood pressure should not take Viagra. Some non-registered sites sell fake drugs online which you should be aware of. They claim to sell you authentic Viagra without prescription! Beware of such sites as the drugs they sell may not give you the desired results. Some sites may even sell you drugs that can prove fatal.
- Choose the right drug: You should constantly have your health expert in loop while taking Viagra. He helps you in choosing the right strength for your health condition. Viagra comes in various strengths right from 20mg to 100mg and they need to be chosen thoughtfully. Every individual’s response to the drug may vary. Share your experience with your health expert at all stages and accordingly fix the right strength for your ultimate pleasure.
- The side effects: Side effects of Viagra also vary from individual to individual. The common amongst them are headache, face flushing, stuffy nose and mild nausea. These are mild effects and invariably diminish on their own without any medical intervention. So you can persist with the drug without having to worry about your health. But in case you experience long painful erection beyond six to eight hours then you should reach your nearest health expert and get his help. This may be the case of Priapism – a condition in which you regularly get painful erection for unduly long time. This can potentially harm your sex organs permanently.
- Play safe with Viagra: Make sure to have adequate protection during sexual intercourse as Viagra does not protect you or your partner from getting sexually transmitted diseases like HIV. So play safe and do not spread the dreadful virus around you.