Myths of Generic Viagra
When anything revolutionary incident happens it triggers wide range of beliefs and speculations. And most of those beliefs and speculations don’t really make any sense whatsoever. When the wonder drug Viagra< entered market for the first time (more than 20 years back) it garnered positive publicity and even caught up with the imagination of men who would never benefit from the drug at all. So this blog is to remove some of the myths associated with Generic Viagra
- Firstly Viagra is a wonder drug< but certainly not a super drug. You essentially need to have good libido< to optimally benefit from the drug. It is not aphrodisiac as most people would possibly think it to be. It simply improves blood circulation to the reproductive organs of men who can naturally get (sexually) stimulated. The urge to have sex should be within the man seeking help. The drug does not artificially create the urge for sex.
- The medication takes time to get into the bloodstream of the man seeking help. The drug does not respond immediately as may be suggested by somebody in your network. Generic Viagra takes 45mins to 1 hr to start giving you the required results.
- The urge of sex stems from the combination of physical and mental condition of a man in subject. If erectile dysfunction< (ED) is the only reason for your sexual disorder then Generic Viagra< is the solution for you. But if your sexual disorder< is a result of your major physical or mental condition (physical or mental trauma, accident or major injury near sexual organs) or a combination of both then relying solely on Viagra will not help. If you have hidden cardiovascular disease or have undergone bypass heart surgery then Viagra may not help improve your sexual disorder or rather it may create health complications in the form of moderate to severe side effects.
- Compatibility with your partner matters while having sex. Generic Viagra< doesn’t transform you into a love robot after taking the drug. Also some men have the impression that the drug immediately triggers erection that stays for hours. That is something men shouldn’t aim for as long-term hard erections are painful and may result in Priapism (permanent damage to sexual organs).
- There is another myth that Viagra delays the climax< or ejaculation. Viagra< on the contrary doesn’t come in the way of natural ejaculation. It cannot stop orgasm< or ejaculation<.
- A weird myth amongst women is that the blue pill Viagra< drives their husbands into infidelity or adultery. Viagra doesn’t influence man’s mental behaviour or decision making. It only responds by relaxing the blood vessels leading to his penis, improving its blood circulation and making the penis hard and erect for 3 to 4 hours. Only man chooses his sex partner without any intervention of the drug. If the man cheats on his wife it has nothing to do with the effect of drug.
- Another misconception is that men think the drug will take care of Sexually Transmitted Disease< and they blatantly commit the hara-kiri of going ahead without wearing condoms. This is a cardinal sin as it can result in unwanted pregnancy and huge risk of carrying the most dreaded virus – HIV. You cannot blame the drug for this in any ways. Always have safe sex by wearing good quality condoms.
- The drug has the tendency to react with the retina of your eyes and for a brief period the person identifies differently the colours blue and green. This is also an indication of overdose of Generic Viagra. So the long term vision change is also a myth surrounding the drug.
- Choosing higher strength of the drug (available in Generic Viagra< 25mg, 50mg & 100mg) does not make it any better in the sexual act. The right strength of the drug is prescribed by physician or medical expert. You should not take any dose beyond the prescription or instruction laid down by your doctor. It is a clear myth that if you take higher strength of the drug it will help in longer period of erection and sexual intercourse.
- The apprehension of dependency on the drug has also given it a bad publicity. Generic Viagra clearly does not create addiction or dependency of any type. It has no effect over the neurological system of man and does not possess any narcotic qualities. It does not induce sleep or create euphoric feeling whatsoever.
- Viagra driven erection of penis is safe for just one time in a day. If anyone prompts you to have another dose within 24 hours then you should flatly refuse. Overdose can lead to severe side effects and medical emergency.