- In Stock
|5mg x 30 tablets||$15.95||$0.53|
|5mg x 60 tablets||$21.95||$0.37|
|5mg x 90 tablets||$29.95||$0.33|
|5mg x 120 tablets||$34.95||$0.29|
|5mg x 240 tablets||$59.95||$0.25|
|5mg x 360 tablets||$79.95||$0.22|
Clarinex or Desloratadine is an effective remedy against Histamine that causes allergic condition in your body such as runny nose, watery eyes, continuous sneezing, hives, itching nose and eyes. It blocks the formation of Histamine and instantly relieves you of the allergic condition.
Method of dosage of Generic Clarinex
You get printed information about the dose of Clarinex at your nearest pharmacy. You can still get your queries cleared with your physician before starting the dose of Desloratadine. It is basically an oral drug either in the form of soft chewable tablets or liquid. You can choose between the two based on doctor’s advices.
Avoid delaying the use of tablet after removing it from the blister pack. Swallow the drug as soon as you unpack it without water. If you are using liquid Desloratadine measure it correctly as directed by your physician. You get the measuring cap along with the drug. Make use of it at all times. Your dose is set considering your age, medical condition and your body’s response to the treatment. Do not take the medicine beyond prescription limit and duration as it may lead to unpleasant side effects.
Side effects of Generic Clarinex
Your doctor has recommended you the drug based on your medical history and condition so it is imperative to follow his/her instructions closely. You may encounter certain common side effects which you can always ignore and persist with the drug therapy as long as the doctor has advised. If these effects persist for a long time contact your nearest physician. Some of the side effects are listed below:
- Sore throat
- Unusual tiredness
- Stomach upset
- Muscle pain
- Fever in rare case
- Loss of appetite
Allergic reactions to the Desloratadine are rash, itching, swelling of face, tongue or throat, severe dizziness and trouble breathing. Inform your physician about the condition.
This is not a complete list of possible side effects. If you notice other effects not listed above, contact your doctor or pharmacist.
General precautions to be taken for Generic Clarinex
- Make sure that you are not allergic to Desloratadine. In case you are allergic to some of the non-active compounds of the drug share the information with your physician/ pharmacist.
- In case you suffer from kidney or liver ailments then inform your physician/pharmacist about the medication (prescription/non-prescription or herbal) used by you regularly.
- Avoid venturing out alone, driving or working on heavy machinery which requires mental and physical concentration and alertness after taking the drug.
- You need to stop taking Clarinex in advance in case you plan any surgery or dental implant. Inform your doctor about you taking the drug regularly.
- Liquid drugs and fast dissolving tablets may contain sugar and aspartame. So those with diabetic condition or phenylketonuria 9 (PKU) should consult their physician about the feasibility of using this drug.
- Those women who are pregnant should first consult their doctor and take the drug only when required.
- Nursing mothers should notify the use of drug to their doctor as it may pass through breast milk and cause health complication in baby feeding on breast milk.
Interactions with other drugs
Notify your doctor about the use of drugs by you (prescription/non-prescribed/ herbal). This may reduce the risk of drug interaction and cause of health complications. Do not suddenly stop the use of drug without the knowledge of your physician. Loratadine is similar to Clarinex compounds. So if you are already taking Loratadine then avoid taking Clarinex.
in Case Overdose of Generic Clarinex
In case of accidental overdose contact your nearest physician immediately as it is clearly a medical emergency. Do not share the drug with anyone else with histamine condition.
In case of missed dose of Generic Clarinex
Take the missed/ skipped dose once you remember to take it. In case you are close to the time of your next dose then skip the missed dose and continue with the following dose. Do not take double dose of Desloratadine to compensate with the missed dose as this may lead to medical emergency.